Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 430 with 19's 8.5s and 9.5s. I have H&R springs on it right now with stock shocks. What is the best suspension kit for the clk, What brand should i get? What are the best shocks? Is there any way i can lower my car more then the 1.3 1.4 inches the h&r Springs do, without cutting the springs, Please help with info, What are the model numbers the best shocks? Do they make Sway bars especially For the clk430? Whtas the model number? Whatc ompany? What other upgrades can i do to make my car have better handling and ride better. THnx

·
Registered
7 Posts
here are a couple of ideas

do a search for pacific coast motoring. i got them to do duel exhaust for 1500. check out my benz at the gallery. it is pretty cool. i also used h&r springs to lower it. it was 1100 to do that. i might have gotten ripped off but it was what i paid. it handles about 100 times better. anyways, good luck
OObenz

·
Registered
S 55
25 Posts
I have H&R springs for my CLK 430 and use Bilstein Shocks. I've heard the Koni shocks are ...

I have H&R springs for my CLK 430 and use Bilstein Shocks. I've heard the Koni shocks are also good, adjustable, but cost a bit more. As far as sway bars are concerned no one other than AMG makes them for the CLK 430 (at least that's what I'm told).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts