Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the original owner in SoCal of a smoke silver 1992 190e sportline. I turned it in after the lease was up ( I know) and moved on to bigger and better. While cleaning out some old auto records I started to think about this great car and would like to have it back if possible. Your first Mercedes seems to hold a special place.

Using carfax it was traced to Washington state, but the DMV cannot release any info as the title was recently changed to a new owner.

Any assistance from this forum would be greatly appreciated on how to locate and speak with the new owner.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
If you have any further information that would be great, such as pictures, transmission type. etc

I know a few guys in WA but none with a sportline but i can look further into it. plus i may have some connections to gain more info. If you have the VIN i might be able to get the guys phone number :p

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
bob, abusing your powers .....tsktsk...lol

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
hahaha..nice, i love connections...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
additional info

I do have the vin #, and it is an automatic with @ 185k (or so the carfax says). This could be very interesting to find out the condition after all this time and see if it will impress me or disapoint me in its current state.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.