Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2009 ML350 Base, 2006 E350 Base Sedan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealership recommends that I replace the "Right Front Torque Strut Arm."

In searching online, I am having a hard time identifying that specific part with certainty. Is it a control arm? Or something else?

The car is a 2006 E350 Base Sedan.

Thanks in advance for any help.

· Super Moderator
02 ML500, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4M Wagon, 99 ML430
23,713 Posts
Konigstiger has been so helpful to so many members in many sections of the forums that we value him as a true expert.

Even though he drives a Pinto he will always be "Special K" to me. I hope I can get him a Kellog's endorsement. :)

· Moderator
2000 S430, 2000 S500, 2003 S600 TT, 2005 E320 CDI, 2006 S500 4Matic, and 2006 S350
7,837 Posts
If their W211 parts are like their W220 parts, then those Karlyn parts will be made in China, i. e. junk. None of my Benzes will see that stuff.

I would go with either Moog (past experience on my truck has been good) or Lemfoerder.
  • Like
Reactions: Scott Kirk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.