1991 Unimog 1250L wdb4271111w173869
The main thing that I need with my Unimog is identifying what is original and what is not. I need help with a few things. I'll attach some pictures for reference. A lot of things on my truck have been modified in unimaginable ways. if you have pictures of what original pieces should look like, that would be appreciated as well. I'll continue to update this as I get more into the truck.
- Picture 1 is what I have for a windshield wiper switch. It only has two speeds. I wouldn't mind pictures of wiring either.
- Picture 2 is the switch to turn on the pto I believe. I don't know what the small solenoid next to it is. I traced a wire from under the dash to it. The wire has been spliced in a ton of different ways and I want to get it back to normal.
- It's a longshot. Some random hanging wire I found underneath the dash
- I feel like it's almost what I'd imagine to be where you'd want to hook up any power supply for inside the cab. It just seems to have a few power lines coming in, but I feel like there's more a technical term for the junction. The other owners tapped a lot of wires in.
- I know the wiring to my headlights is way messed up. This is another connection I found near my headlights though. It's on the other side as well. I found the other end of both of them by the firewall spliced off. I'd almost imagine it to be an air line.
546.1 KB Views: 107
411.9 KB Views: 29
417 KB Views: 28
569.7 KB Views: 30
336.9 KB Views: 29