Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These three hoses are dry and cracked. I have been searching but not sure what the part numbers are. I found that it might be
1264703575 for one and
1264703375 for another

Not sure if this is correct, also I have no idea about the third hose I highlighted in the photo. I don’t want to do what most people do where they cut off the rubber and redo it with new rubber and clamps
Car Hood Light Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Coil
Car Hood Light Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Outstanding Contributor
'17 GLS450, '14 GLK250 "Grandpa's Roadster" Project Car, 350SDL (Sold)
5,380 Posts
That's just insulation. You can probably find a generic insulating sleeve to replace it with.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's just insulation. You can probably find a generic insulating sleeve to replace it with.
I see, any info on the hoses ? I am just baffled because I don’t know what the part numbers are because there’s no number on the hoses.

I feel as though the two coming from distributor are
1264703575 and 1264703375
But I don’t know about the other one near the AC fill line

·
1987 & 1991 C126
6,336 Posts
WDBCA35D5HA341504
Thank you very much, I tried entering but everything is in Another language and I’m not sure which part the hoses are that’s why I’m trying to ask the community.
Hi there,

Open the page again and select that russian flag icon.
Doing so will reveal an English one, which when selected, gives you English.
These images are from my phone

Using a computer will likely give you a better experience.

Cheers. MBL
Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
1992 500SL, 1987 300SDL
110 Posts
WDBCA35D5HA341504
Thank you very much, I tried entering but everything is in Another language and I’m not sure which part the hoses are that’s why I’m trying to ask the community.
As MBL stated, just change the language.
The community is certainly here to help, but help is also in the factor of education, not just band aid information. I recommend taking a few moments to learn how to find part numbers using the EPC.

"Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life" is an applicable quote in this situation. Altezza has already provided you the answer anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts