Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have 2008 glassvan Vito 111 CDI.There are 4+1 seats of van.
And I m looking for mats for rear.I have front's but ve'nt back side. I've searched websites and asked mercedes but still no answer.

Can you help me ? Can I found mats for back from anywhere of the world ? just give me a number or site's url etc..
Thank you:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi all,

I have 2008 glassvan Vito 111 CDI.There are 4+1 seats of van.
And I m looking for mats for rear.I have front's but ve'nt back side. I've searched websites and asked mercedes but still no answer.

Can you help me ? Can I found mats for back from anywhere of the world ? just give me a number or site's url etc..
Thank you:)
Hi,

I used a company called Autostyle for my mats, really good quality and not a bad price, everyone there is really helpful too. I only had front mats made for my Vito but if you select Mercedes-Benz from the 'Make' list and the just type V in the 'Model' box you'll see an option for a V-Class, Viano & Vito. If you select the Viano there you'll see an option for mats for the rear as well as the fronts. They also do custom work so if you contact them and send them a template they'll do anything you want. I don't know where you are based but I am sure they deliver abroad as well as the United Kingdom.

The website is: Autostyle quality car mats. Personalised car mats designed to fit any vehicle.

Hope this was helpful.

Regards,
Benz Bling

1 - 2 of 2 Posts