Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used this forum for fitment on new wheels for my eclass and it went perfect. I am now looking for a friend for xmas. She has a 2010 C300 4MATIC. I want to get her 20 inch setup in all black. I am really struggling to find anything that would fit. Not going HRE or anything crazy, and obviously she is not a sporting driving that needs to worry about unsprung weight and things. Just a cosmetic change for her, whereas I was looking to go up in diameter and drop weight. Any specific wheels that anyone can think of that would fit? Thanks so much in advance... any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Mercedes Tires and Wheels
774 Posts
20" is a lot of wheel for that vehicle. I don't have a good recommendation for you for that size. I would recommend looking at an 18 or 19" at most. 20" would look good on there but her tires will need to be rubber bands for them to be correctly fitted. Running an 18 or 19 will still look sharp and it will give her a little "insurance" for her wheels with the added rubber between her wheels and the road. This vehicle came stock with staggered wheels and tires and it is all wheel drive, it will be important to make sure her wheels and tires are sized correctly in order for the vehicles traction control and AWD system to function correctly. If you have a local Discount Tire in your area give them a call or stop in. They would be happy to help you. If you would like to speak with someone over the phone please call our sales and technical department at 1.888.459.4080.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts