Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am about to order a brand new c250 AMG Sport Plus Coupe but want the opinion of others

This is what i have:

Colour White
Omit model designation (free)
Becker Map Pilot navigation system
Privacy Glass

19" AMG alloy wheels (4) – multi-spoke design (788)
front: 235/35 tyresrear: 255/30 tyres

I really want the dynamic handling pack and am wondering if i can replace one of the others for this?

Was thinking of taking the standard 18"s and then adding the dynamic pack but the 19" just look so awesome, also thought about buying the becker system separately, i know its half the cost if bought through ebay etc...

Any advice would be great!

·
Registered
2014 E350W4
125 Posts
Am about to order a brand new c250 AMG Sport Plus Coupe but want the opinion of others

This is what i have:

Colour White
Omit model designation (free)
Becker Map Pilot navigation system
Privacy Glass

19" AMG alloy wheels (4) – multi-spoke design (788)
front: 235/35 tyresrear: 255/30 tyres

I really want the dynamic handling pack and am wondering if i can replace one of the others for this?

Was thinking of taking the standard 18"s and then adding the dynamic pack but the 19" just look so awesome, also thought about buying the becker system separately, i know its half the cost if bought through ebay etc...

Any advice would be great!
you should just get the mulimedia pkg that way you get the backup cam. Get the lighting package, will make your car more desirable later on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bit of bad news, mb would not let me order the 19" s on the car so I took the standard and added

Dynamic handling pack
Lighting pack
Ashtray and lighter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts