Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just received my ECU from Powerchip for my 2000 E55 and after I plug in the ECU back then try to start the engine, but nothing happen not even the sound from starter. Please help me if you know what's going wrong.<br> <br> Thanks for your help<br> <br> Jason

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would call up Powerchip to find out...

You should call them up to see what's up.<br> Did you check to make sure that it is the same ECU that you sent to them? Maybe they sent you the wrong one?? <br> <br> I'm looking to reprogram my ECU as well so please advise any info that you might have on 'Powerchip' as I have never heard of this company. I have a 2001 E55. Thanks.<br> <br> Sorry..but I wasn't much help.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I would call up Powerchip to find out...

Hi Edmond, Yes I just send back my ECU to Powerchip again today for checking. of course free charge. I will post more information after I get back the ECU , hope this time it will be 'WORKING'. you can try to their web site at http://www.powerchip.com.au<br> <br> Thanks<br> <br> Jeff

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most likely your chip was installed backwards, rendering it useless since it can't complete the

circuit like that. It's also possible that they gave you the wrong software. What gains do you expect to get in the E55? The ECU is already tuned for that car, and besides custom tuning, not much besides removing the VMax can be gained.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts