Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bumper, grill, and hood might cost? All I want is a guesstimate for each of those items from someone who might know the prices. <br>
<br>
FYI a f'in 4 runner backed in to my baby while waiting for the red light to turn green on a freeway entrance ramp. <br>
<br>
What about installation? Would it be just as expensive to go with an aftermarket bumper, i.e. brabus?<br>
<br>
I'm going to keep insurance away from this and let the lady cut me a check for the damages. Though I feel like ramming this bumper down her throat, she assures me this will be re-paid.<br>
<br>
I live in So. Cal and wonder if I could go to a trustworthy bodyshop. If anyone knows, please reply.<br>
<br>
Thanks for any and all constructive comments.<br>
<p>we-24-126-86-66.we.mediaone.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i would definitely get your insurance company involved... or atleast...

keep them informed. the longer you wait the more chance that this person can say it wasn't her fault and make you pay for it. So if you get your insurance company involved or atleast have something in writing from her that she will pay for the damages.. you are in good shape....<p>180.washington-15rh15rt.dc.dial-access.att.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have a mercedes c320 sport front bumper. Because I have put on a brabus bodykit, so I have no use of it. I am going to sell it for $300 dollars. e-mail me if you are interested.<p>ajgh2muy5rj.bc.hsia.telus.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do u hav any pix of your car w/ the Brabus kit...

haven't seen any put the kit in theirs! where and how much u paid total?<br> thx so much for the indo.<br> <p>BOND_VAIO

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why are you not going to let your insurance involve if it wasn't your fault,Fuzzo is right on have the lady's written agreement that it was her fault not yours. If you wait alittle longer she can come back to you that you are following too closed. Is there any witnesses?<p>goodingpc.nosc.mil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts