Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 C230 and 1998 E320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the world of forums, but thought I'd try it out since I'm needing some help :confused:.

Got into a car wreck :( and ruined 2 of my monoblock rims, specifically:
7 1/2J x 17H2 (front)
8 1/2 2J x 17H2 (rear)

Open to buying an entire set if more cost effective.

Any direction on who, where I could find these 2 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and/or direction.

- Newbie to the MB fourm

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG, 2006 E500 4MATIC Estate
692 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to the world of forums, but thought I'd try it out since I'm needing some help :confused:.

Got into a car wreck :( and ruined 2 of my monoblock rims, specifically:
7 1/2J x 17H2 (front)
8 1/2 2J x 17H2 (rear)

Open to buying an entire set if more cost effective.

Any direction on who, where I could find these 2 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and/or direction.

- Newbie to the MB fourm
Hi and welcome. First, I'd advise you to fill out your profile details (especially location) which will help others better help you.

If you want to purchase new, this is the cheapest place to do so. MERCEDES OEM RIMS MERCEDES FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS MERCEDES Wheels MERCEDES OEM RIMS MERCEDES FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS MERCEDES Rims

Depending on where you live, I have my old set lying around. I don't want to ship them, so if you're on the east coast of the U.S. I can sell you my set.

·
Registered
1999 C230 and 1998 E320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for replying! I ended up tracking 2 down from separate sellers off eBay.

Take care, MB

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 1997 C280 Sport
121 Posts
Hi and welcome. First, I'd advise you to fill out your profile details (especially location) which will help others better help you.

If you want to purchase new, this is the cheapest place to do so. MERCEDES OEM RIMS MERCEDES FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS MERCEDES Wheels MERCEDES OEM RIMS MERCEDES FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS MERCEDES Rims

Depending on where you live, I have my old set lying around. I don't want to ship them, so if you're on the east coast of the U.S. I can sell you my set.
oh my god you are the only one that I know from this from that is from DC. do you know any one that has a C36 muffler for my I6 c280 sport. I have been looking everwhere ebay club 202 and this form and is impossible to find. Nice C43 by the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts