Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 C320 4matic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So.. i have a 2003 c320 4Matic. For the last month i have been having some issues. The car stumble/hesitates/misses when i am accelerating. The problem only occurs once the car is completely warmed up(after about 20 minutes of driving or so). When i am cruising along at about 1500-2500 rpm is when it is the worst. the car shakes and jerks like its not getting fuel or maybe spark. When this "hesitation" occurs at the 1500-2500 rpm range i can hear sum sort of droning noise from behind me while im driving(i think this is coming through the exhaust but not positive)...Even at high speeds(over 3500rpm) the car hesitates, but i cant hear any noise through the exhaust. i have replaced spark plugs with ones from autohausaz, replaced fuel filter, and air filters. I tested fuel pump pressure(steady at 56 psi..even tested while driving with the problem occurring..still steady at 56 psi..) i cleaned the maf sensor. Thinking something with egr system since the problem only seems to happen in closed loop. No obdII codes. Very frustrating. Any suggestions would be very very greatly appreciated...

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts