Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Remus Exhaust

: Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p><p>Mark, <p>What are your impressions of the Remus exhaust and was it a cat back system or just the rear muffler? <p>TIA, <p>Carl<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just the rear muffler. It looks really nice although I'm getting some rust on the body. I've had it

: : Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p><p>Mark, <p>What are your impressions of the Remus exhaust and was it a cat back system or just the rear muffler? <p>TIA, <p>Carl<br><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What were the gains in performance and sonics?

: : : Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p><p>Mark, <p>What are your impressions of the Remus exhaust and was it a cat back system or just the rear muffler? <p>TIA, <p>Carl<br><p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt any performance increase but the it now gives this nice growl and is not too loud

: : : : Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p><p>Mark, <p>What are your impressions of the Remus exhaust and was it a cat back system or just the rear muffler? <p>TIA, <p>Carl<br><p><p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see

: Hi to everyone!!<p>New York here<br>95 C36 black<br>Totally stock except for Remus Exhaust<p>Look forward to meeting you all !!<p>Mark<p><p>even if I don't have a benz, but I really like them. I have a ///M3, and in the BMW forum I've heard that Remus muffles rusts~ so don't recomend you to get them!<br>as for BMW, if there is available for Benz, get Supersprint, I like them~ Nice sound and tips!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts