Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm not breaking protocol by posting a new memeber message in this channel but better to ask forgiveness, right? :)

My name is Paul in Denver, CO and I recently purchased a 1980 450sl--my first MB. I've been poking around the forum for info on the first few projects I'm planning and I wanted to say that I really appreciate all the experience and info you have available! Thanks!

And, if I can do it, here's a photo of my car:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I've been poking around the forum for info on the first few projects I'm planning
Welcome, what are your projects? I'm the project manger of all 80 models and they need to be cleared through the proper chain of command before they are approved.
Just pulling your chain, good luck with your work.

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
I hope I'm not breaking protocol by posting a new memeber message in this channel
Not at all, that's the way its done.

but better to ask forgiveness, right? :)
Why no one else does:D

My name is Paul in Denver, CO and I recently purchased a 1980 450sl--my first MB. I've been poking around the forum for info on the first few projects I'm planning and I wanted to say that I really appreciate all the experience and info you have available! Thanks!

And, if I can do it, here's a photo of my car:
That's what we are all here for. Welcome

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,094 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Post at will.
Pics are EXPECTED.

And I would like to take this opportunity to apologize ahead of time.
Kinda like a lay away plan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome, all!

Nobby: One apology credit, duly noted!

POS: Thanks! I really liked the style of them, too--I've looked at a few of them here in CO and mine is the only one with them that I've seen. Your 500 is STUNNING. Wow.

Roncallo: I'm sure I'll have a ton of naive questions, but I promise to use the "Search" function first. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts