Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased C300 Luxury(Black/Black) yesterday:)
Looking forward to see some of you local people at the meet(if there's one?)

BTW, does anyone know any shop in Bay Area who is known for any Mercedes tunings?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey me too. Where you buy from? Just got ours from Smythe on lease.

Arctic white, panoramic etc...

I know a few places. PM me. Kinda depends on what you're modding. I'm about to do some measurements etc... to determine what kind of bippu fitment I can come up with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey me too. Where you buy from? Just got ours from Smythe on lease.

Arctic white, panoramic etc...

I know a few places. PM me. Kinda depends on what you're modding. I'm about to do some measurements etc... to determine what kind of bippu fitment I can come up with.
PMed:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
CONGRATS on the new car! Mine supposedly arrived in San Diego today and should be up here in the bay area within a couple of days! I can't wait! Let me know if you find any good tuning shops you'd recommend.

what is a bippu fitment?? I'm a car noob?! :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. I bought the wife a C300 with the P1 package for Christmas. It's the first Benz for both of us and we love it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
CONGRATS on the new car! Mine supposedly arrived in San Diego today and should be up here in the bay area within a couple of days! I can't wait! Let me know if you find any good tuning shops you'd recommend.

what is a bippu fitment?? I'm a car noob?! :(
Hello :)
Did you get your car yet?
I found in Santa Clara and I'm planning on going there after work. I'll let you know.

BTW Bippu(VIP) fitment is those rims with crazy offsets and the width so it looks really kool and mean. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on your new purchase. I bought the wife a C300 with the P1 package for Christmas. It's the first Benz for both of us and we love it!
Thanks! :thumbsup:
Same here, first time Benz owner. I think my soon to be wife will be driving it most of the time :( oh well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! :thumbsup:
Same here, first time Benz owner. I think my soon to be wife will be driving it most of the time :( oh well
lol you and I are in the same boat. I just got my C350 from Fletchers 3 weeks back. Looks like my lady will be driving it most of the time also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yup it's the wifey's too.

I'm hoping to get on the wheel fitment this week. Frikin' rain has killed any chance of me getting under the car.

I hope to detail standard and "bippu" fitments in a small database for the 204. Stay tuned.

I already have some rims for our old W124 but i don't think i'll get them to fit on here. I will try though. hehe.

19x8.5 +30
19x9.5 +25

I really doubt it. Might try stretching a 225/35 on the rear and a 215/35 on the front. Currently has 225/35 and 235/35

Peace.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts