Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals. Hope everything is well. new member here and this would be my second post. I'm very happy to have found this site, although I was reading in another thread here somewhere, about someone being disappointed by the boards being "dead"......it doesn't seem that way to me, as I've read so many useful threads in regards to the 05 slk's.

Anyhow, here is my car.....finally over the 1000 mile mark and plan on bringing it in to get the first diagnostic test done.

Enjoy the pics and I can't wait to start posting my many many uestions that I have in my head already! Good to find all of you........[:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey malibuite, thanks for the kind words.

yes, got the snow in the start of March....and we have a bunch of snow and then none...and then some more.

NY here....so the snow can sometimes be bad....but, I'm sometimes thankful for the snow as it will keep the miles off my car, as it has to sit in the driveway!

`bout the 2nd day I had it, I went to move it out of the way to get the other car out of the driveway, and boom, slid sideways, scratched up a wheel (not too bad) but bad enough that it bugs me out......

Thanks for chekin it out, goodness knows there are SO many in this forum! Love this car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts