Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 ML350 SE (current); 05 ML350 SE & 99 ML320 (former)
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank this forum for giving me the DIY knowledge and ideas for several mods. I have been a "shadow" member of this forum for about a year and is certainly the best! Now that I gotten a digital camera, I can share some pictures of my ride.

Over this winter and spring, I added a rear dust deflector, Dynamat Xtreme the inter and outer door skins and rear hatch, added the 10 upgraded weather seals (these two upgrades really helps with the noise), ReNNtech dual exhaust tip (I like this better than the single oval tip), chrome door handle covers, chrome tail lift, and Carlsson fender flares (used black silicone).

If you're wondering about the rims, they are Lorinser RS-3 18x10 with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 285/55/18. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
Everything looks very nice esp. the Lorinser rims, my only suggestion is either paint or replace your bumpers then it would look "awesome".

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Looks great John, and welcome to the crowd[:)][:D]Why you took so long to show up hehe, enjoy your mod and stay.[;)]

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
dewdaltz - 5/2/2005 5:07 AM

Everything looks very nice esp. the Lorinser rims, my only suggestion is either paint or replace your bumpers then it would look "awesome".
Agree. Are those Lorinsers---look like 17s?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank-you dewdaltz! I was looking for factory painted black bumpers for a long time. tsanjose just sold me his after he upgrade his bumpers to the newer style. That's my next mod ...
From my experience, non-factory painted front bumper does not hold up to the rock chips. After a couple of years they need to be painted again.

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
I will set aside the boundless rage I feel after Ray Allen of the Seattle Supersonics scored 45 points IN MY HOUSE-ARCO arena- to beat the Sacramento Kings last night.

Welcome. This a great place.

Game 5 is at Key Arena on Tuesday.

I am not feeling good about it.

[:(]

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Greg! They are the same rims as yours. They look smaller due to the larger tires 285/50 vs 285/55. BTW, after I saw tsanjose and your rims, I liked what I saw, and bought them.

·
Registered
ML320
50 Posts
Way to go, John.... The exhaust tips looks awesome and I'm wondering how much it cost ?? I checked with * earlier and they quoted me 1K for Carlsson quad pipe which I thought a bit too much and out of my budget.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a tailpipe with polished stainless steel tips made by RENNtech. It was part of a of a exhaust package that didn't get used. I purchased it from EBay early this year for $175. The muffler shop charged me $100 to install it. The tailpipe didn't fit right so the tips was cut off and welt on to the existing exhaust pipe. Thanks! [:D]

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts