Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce myself here on the Benzworld w126 forum. I have loved the older Merc bodies for several years now, basically since I was able to drive. I am only 17 years old, but have the AMG pre merger, and w126 bug bad. I saved my pennies, working over the summer and bought my first car, a o40/palomino 87 560sel.

The car has served myself and three other owners throught it's history honorably. The car is an actual tank, similar to the 1930s Packards. I have made several upgrades to the car since purschasing her, such as: AMG rear bumper, Proper Gen II AMG MOMO steering wheel, high gloss black powder coated air cleaner unit, real AMG metal trunk badge, and a Gen I euro coupe front bumper with AMG dog ears and french fog lights, not hooked up yet tho.

There are many upgrades I would like acquire over the years loke oz three piece wheels, Gen II sel side skirts, and ducktail spoiler. I hope this was not too boring for you guys and gals, and I really look forward to posting and contributing here on Benzworld!
Regards,
Der Bomber

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just remember, most here (especially me) are visually motivated. Pictures always get a big response.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you kodiakj2 and Dr. Grillz for your welcomeness.:thumbsup: I am living in the same era as my care by not owning a digital camera, but hopefully on black friday I will wander down to the mall (not in the w126 due to evil hondas and their notorious door:mad:) I was wandering if either one of you guys has Gen II SEL AMG side skirts or a ducktail for an sel. If you guys have the time, please read my article (thread) called appreciation in the w221 forum (I know, I mustered the courage somehow to wander up to the glorious hills).
Thanks again guys,
Der Bomber:baby bottle:

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
I do have a set as well as matching bumper off the 560SEL part out. You have PM.

And....welcome to the show!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I was wandering if either one of you guys has Gen II SEL AMG side skirts or a ducktail for an sel.
Thanks again guys,
Der Bomber:baby bottle:
I do have a set of genuine Gen II AMG sideskirts for sale but they are for SEC's I am afraid.

I believe I also have a set of AMG SEL side skirts but are of the more common Gen I variety. Gonna be tough to find the SEL GEN II's. I also have euro GEN I SEL front spoilers.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for the responses. Looks as if the South African Hunting Gear and the Sacred Rifle will be comming out to find those gen II sel skirts and the sel ducktail.:sawzall:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts