Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hello! I'm from Russia and I'm the owner of MB 190 1990 2.0

917 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Bansai
My name is Dmitriy
Friends. I need your help strongly. The fact is that I want to buy an original manual for my MB 190 W 201. It isn't very important the language wich this book was issued in. I must say. that I'm really the fan of trade mark Mercedes, so I want to have this book, because it is the only thing of my Merc I don't have. May be someone could help me to buy it.

With best regards
Dmitriy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
190 w 201 2.0 1990
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be correct, I want to say that I need help only in (+)

searching this book. It is very difficult to find an original manual for MB in Moscow. That's why I want to BUY this manual. Money for payment may be send through the "Western Union Company"

With great respect
Dmitriy

· Registered
350SLC, 500SLC, 300TE, 190E2.3 Sportline
687 Posts
MB dealer?

Here in Australia I have had no difficulty obtaining the original owner's manuals from MB dealerships. My 350SLC did not have one so I purchased one for it. The manuals for the 300TE, and our 300TD before that, were damaged so I purchased a new ones for them. Only the 190E has not required me to purchase a new manual. Have you tried an MB dealership? Another alternative may be the MB Classic Centre in Germany. You can find them via www.mercedes-benz.com

· Registered
1991 190e 1.8 Euro
15 Posts
You may also want to get the Haynes manual for the 190e.

Check the link to see what the...

You may also want to get the Haynes manual for the 190e.

Check the link to see what the front cover looks like.

http://www.haynes.co.uk/inc/viewmanual.asp?mt=SV3391

Easily available on the internet.

Do a search.

Cheers.[:)]

· Registered
1991 190e 1.8 Euro
15 Posts
Haynes Manual

Oh yes.

They are printed in Britain so there is an English version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.