Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and I just found this forum. Good from what I see. I spent most of my forum time on bimmerfest.com and helped out those guys while I had my 2000 528i. My dad and I also have a 2002 BMW X5 in the Dominican Republic that we use as a daily ride. I now have a 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series II and a 1999 ML430. My 430 has about 152k on it and I've been taking care of it since I got it 2 years ago. Not that many problems that I had to deal with. I love this car. Lately I buy some of that chrome tape and put it on the front grill to give it a more aggressive look along with the side and the trunk lid. I also upgraded the head lights to the new look. Here are a few pics of my ML and my ex BMW and my other car, the discovery, plus the X5.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, if anything comes up i'll let you know.

i also have a question, do they sell the muffler tips at pepboys that will fit on my ml's muffler? so it will show, something like this...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Naw I don't think you're gonna find that type of tip at a Pep Boys. Too exclusive. I have seen them cheaper than that on ebay though.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice looking rides man! I love the Bimmers. I sold my E46 M3 for the ML (Needed something to pull my Yamaha jetboat to the beach!)

That x5 is sick...

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Welcome Solidjake!

The X5 looks the business!

How dare you post such a beast on this Forum??!! (LOL) - Just Kidding!

ps. Your ML looks so much better with the projector lights - Enjoy!

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Love the E39.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts