Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,,,just found the forum. had to register and post on a 123 forum!!! first one i've seen. <br> <br> i haven't researched the past postings yet so forgive me if my answer is already there. <br> <br> question:<br> <br> are there many euro owners here?<br> i inquired about starting a forum section for euro owners on another forum board. are there any euro owners interested here? i've also inquired about a gas engine only forum section, as it has seemed to me in the past that most threads are oriented towards the diesels.<br> <br> just a thought.<br> <br> i'm off to explore the past postings.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it should include all. it just seems the other forums are dominant with US versions. it might be quite interesting to hear of all the other ' less seen ' versions that we don't get to see in the states.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
European Forum

I agree, there's too many US version forums. I wouldn't mind it if the cars were produced as they were in the rest of the world. They like to completely change the cars from the original model. What they did to the lights and bumpers in the '80 and '90 is disgusting.<br> Not to mention the column shift gear changes? What's all that about?!?<br> It is a huge market there though, all English speaking which makes it easier for them to create such forums and discuss problems and source parts.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: European Forum

i have to admit i haven't seen all the different models in the US or other,,,but as you said most of the US cars are very similar,,,probably having to do with the regulations in the US rather than MB's design,,,i do think the headlight design for euros is much nicer,,,is the gear shifter that you talk about a manual shift on the collum,,,never seen an MB with one of those,,,but like i said i haven't seen many so,,,<br> <br> i think the diversity and differences is what would make a forum like this interesting,,,there are euros in the other forums but you have to weed through the many US cars,,,<br> <br> by the way,,,being from 'there',,,i appreciate that MB has such a large market here,,,i'm unfortunetly mono-lingually handicap and would have vast troubles following a forum if not in english!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.