Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a friend whom bought an E320 With Blue TeC i have no idea I will assume it does , The Front Driver side Wheel Assembly seems to Be Making a very bad Grinding sound when Stoping and also Seems to be Rubbing Alot While Driving Assuming yet again that she needs New Hub Kit, I took her tire Off Inspected The Brake Pad and Caliper The Front Side Seemed to be okay with 50% tread the Back side Was Broken And Caliper Was Pretty Much Falling off. I fixed the This to the best of My Knowledge To what ive seen Other do lol.. Any ways Noise went away we drove about a block Noise Came Back , She then Went into Reverse and The Tire I believe Locked up And would not Continue to Roll back .. My Wonder Full Question to Anyone whom knows WHAT year and WHAT model Is Compadable to The E320 For Front Wheel Hub Kits ?
Question 2 The Car Has a Over Heating Issue Thermastate maybe beening left open But Fan will not work Where is the Fuse bow Or diagram i can veiw to see fuses 2. How Or where is the Thermastate Located and 3. What Mannual for RepaIR in year can i buy for this make of car since it seems i cant find it anywhere iin canada bc

·
Registered
W124
4,731 Posts
There is a copy of the factory manual in the DIY section of the 124 section of the forum. However, if you aren't experienced take it to a skilled Mercedes mechanic rather than "learning" about Mercedes with two serious issues.

·
Registered
'95 E300 DIESEL, '91 600SEL, '92 600SEL
16,891 Posts
So i have a friend whom bought an E320 With Blue TeC ...
Wait a minute. Bluetec? What model year is this car? W124s never had Bluetec, and appeared only in the W211 and newer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts