Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300SEL
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member as of today but lurking for a while. I have had my 88 300 SEL for a couple of months now and loving it more every day. My first Mercedes. I was originally looking for W123 but stumbled on the 300 right here in these pages (see aforementioned lurking) and decided the W126 would do :) I have already been pouring through some of the DIY fixes and found some resources on the mechanics page, so thank you to all who take the time to post the knowledge. It is much appreciated.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
48,238 Posts
New member as of today but lurking for a while. I have had my 88 300 SEL for a couple of months now and loving it more every day. My first Mercedes. I was originally looking for W123 but stumbled on the 300 right here in these pages (see aforementioned lurking) and decided the W126 would do :) I have already been pouring through some of the DIY fixes and found some resources on the mechanics page, so thank you to all who take the time to post the knowledge. It is much appreciated.
Welcome to the forum
For having found the forum section for your car, and a filled out profile.

The forum sections archives have a wealth of DIY / technical information.
When posting, you can also Search the forum archives of your chassis section via the 'Search Community' box on top..

The stickies on top of the 'Welcome' section will help to navigate the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts