Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, my name is derrie.
Just surfed in, pure luck. spent months tryin to find a good merc site, now i have found a few. I own a mercedes w123 230Te lowrider, presently runnin a 3.8 litre merc v8 and full hydro's.here is a little pic of it. hope you like it............... here it is on 3 [:0][:0][8D][:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
280SL Pagoda, BMW318
98 Posts
pretty cool...

Now that's different! You've given me a new view of 123 wagons - I always pictured them parked next to the Range Rover driven by a stuffy Hampshire couple! My stereotype has been shattered!

Is the 3.8 litre from a 380SEL? Have you taken back seats out to fit hydraulic equipment (just noticed it doesn't have door handles)?

Funny you should be a Brummy - my mother's from Castle Bromwich and when I saw your post I was listening to 'The Streets'!

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my first impression of the car was a full on grandad car, thats why i chose it!! just to...

my first impression of the car was a full on grandad car, thats why i chose it!! just to be different. the hydro's are all fitted in the rear just inside the tailgate, so i didn't have to remove the back seats. that left me enough room to fit 2x 12" nexus barracuda subs, 6x9's and a directed 650 5 channel amp. the interior is not standard either. i binned the bouncy merc seats in favour of a dark grey leather set from a rover 820 turbo. I have smoothed the tailgate, numberplate is now under my bumper. the rear door handles were shave for security purposes(kept leavin them unlocked) they still open from the inside. the engine is from a 380se. just about dropped straight in, engine mount mods only!!

Attachments

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just bought myself a new toy to play with. This one will have hydro's aswell. Never se...

Just bought myself a new toy to play with. This one will have hydro's aswell. Never seen one of these juiced, gotta do it. Got totally hooked on mercs now, it aint gonna be my last.

Its an 89 420se champagne with beige leather trim 120k i am the 3rd owner. Private plate(will sell) that reads BLOBYS (b20bys) only paid £950 for the whole car , taxed till april, mot'd till aug. It is absolutely beutiful.

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have been playin with the plate. twisting a letter, adding a letter coloured fixing s...

i have been playin with the plate. twisting a letter, adding a letter coloured fixing screw, and my plate now reads BOOBYS!! Didn't think i could turn a 2 into an 0 but i did!!

Been drivin it all weekend. It is so beutiful to drive. didn't know how much power they had. Its scary!!

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mental image of my ride

My mate has been playin on paintshop and this is what he made up for me. Its gonna be this low, with those rims 100spoke k/o's. Paint will be different though

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 280 SE
185 Posts
Im not sure[8)] i just cant picture a W126 lowrider, so i can't comment on that until i se...

Im not sure[8)] i just cant picture a W126 lowrider, so i can't comment on that until i see the finished product. [:D]

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no intensions of going too OTT on it. gonna keep it as a bit of a sleeper. its ...

I have no intensions of going too OTT on it. gonna keep it as a bit of a sleeper. its gonna be a mild hopper though. must be gettin some air and a phat 3 wheel. I am keepin it its origional colour for the moment, mettalic gold. I don't wanna do too much and spoil it!!

As soon as i get some pics i shell post some up.

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uk number plate for sale (B00BYS)

I would like to sell my plate. B20bys can read B00BYS, or BLOBYS . I will consider any genuine offer. I know it is worth a lot to someone!!

·
Registered
1983 300SD
3 Posts
That mercedes is really hot! How big can you get those wire wheels? I was thinking about...

That mercedes is really hot! How big can you get those wire wheels? I was thinking about getting a set of maybe 15's for my 300SD. Let me know where to get them and how much[:D]

·
Registered
1983 300SD
3 Posts
That mercedes is really hot! How big can you get those wire wheels? I was thinking about...

That mercedes is really hot! How big can you get those wire wheels? I was thinking about getting a set of maybe 15's for my 300SD. Let me know where to get them and how much[:D]

·
Registered
230te V8 lowrider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wires on my merc

You can get wires from 13x7's upto 22x10's. I got mine from here in the uk @ maxhydraulics.com I paid £580 sterling for mine. They are 14x6 players. My next car the w126 will have 15x7 k/o's

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.