Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Hella Optilux 2500 angel eye foglights that are going to be put into my carlsson rs front bumper....i know a couple ppl have em so a couple questions....

it comes with a switch ..im guessin one side for angel eye and one side for the actual fog lights....

i think people were saying to wire the angel eye portion to the old clear corners...if i do this, they will come on whenever the city lights and clear corner lights normally would? and then would i be able to wire it so that the foglights turn on in the same way i would turn on my previous stock foglights?...

can i just use the switch instead....so i wouldnt have it wired to turn on with anything else and then i could just turn on the angel eyes as i please or just turn on the foglights as i please.....?

also...anyone have any good recommendations for H7 size HIDs i can put into them?

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
97 Posts
DO you know where I can some see some pics of these lights installed already. Thinkin about buying them as well since they are so cheap.

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jasonowens32 said:
DO you know where I can some see some pics of these lights installed already. Thinkin about buying them as well since they are so cheap.
i doubt theyll look right in a 320 bumper..im using em for my carlsson rs front...
but ta still answer ur question....dono bout ne INSTALLED pics...but theres otha pics on the internet and pics wit the angel eyes on etc......i shud have my installed pics in about 2 weeks :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts