Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my fog lights is out and when I searched for a replacement I see that the stock fogs are actually square shaped and mine are round. I assume this is standard with the Lorinser Kit. Does anyone know what model fog light this is so I can order one without having to take it out first to see what model it is?

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, does anyone know if on the upgraded Hella fog lights that came with the Lorinser kit allow the changing of just the bulb instead of the whole fog light?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone changed Lorinser fogs yet?

Just in case it helps anyone else I got the part # from Lorinser. It is: L482 0268 00. However, i still cant find it anywhere online to purchase from other then Lorinser.

I am still not certain if you can just replace the bulb and not the whole fog light assembly.

Has anyone changed one of this fogs yet?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a response back from "Sportservice Lorinser" and it says "You can change the bulb. You have to remove the fog lamp from the spoiler and then remove the cover from the glass."

Hopes this helps someone else!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a response back from "Sportservice Lorinser" and it says "You can change the bulb. You have to remove the fog lamp from the spoiler and then remove the cover from the glass."

Hopes this helps someone else!
It helped me.

One of mine burned out last week and my mechanic couldn't figure out how to fix it. lol

Do you know if they still take 9006 bulbs?

Curiously,
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts