Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am guessing it is called something like that....
It sits over on the frame; passenger side...
It is a 190D circa 1985..... looks like it is
leaking a little bit out of this valve...
there are four phillip screws on it...
I tried to turn them a little
doesn't seemed to have helped... Though,
it does look like it is leaking from the seams....
The drag is that I just put in a new heater
core , thermostat and antifreeze.... I am hoping
that I can pinch the lines so. I don't have to drain
the system.....
Has anyone ever had to mess with these valves?
can I replace some o-rings in the thing?
Any insight into this would be appreciated...
Looks like a high dollar part to replace.
Thanks, Monst.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts