Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just today I no longer feel heat coming in from the vents in the dash. As of this morning I only felt the heat from the two vents on the far sides of the dashboard on driver and passenger side, not in the middle above the control panel. I still get cold air blowing in, regardless of selected setting, but warm air won't flow, regardless of selected setting. What is this a symptom of?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just today I no longer feel heat coming in from the vents in the dash. As of this morning I only felt the heat from the two vents on the far sides of the dashboard on driver and passenger side, not in the middle above the control panel. I still get cold air blowing in, regardless of selected setting, but warm air won't flow, regardless of selected setting. What is this a symptom of?
UPDATE: This is my 1995 E420 we're talking about, I negleceted that on previous post. Now cold air doesn't flow either, and there is a high-pitched whistling noise being emitted when the system is on. At this point opening the windows is my climate control! Help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts