Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2000 c280 Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was finally getting cool enough at night this week here in Arizona, so I started using the heater.

I noticed my low coolant light coming on so I checked for leaks, and sure enough, it's coming from underneath, right above the front of the tranny. [:(]

My question is: Does anyone have any tips on how to change this damn thing? Do I really have to remove the whole dash board like they suggest in the Haynes manual?

· Registered
12 Posts
Yup, you pretty much have to remove the entire dash. Don't be scared of how that sounds t...

Yup, you pretty much have to remove the entire dash. Don't be scared of how that sounds though, it's more time consuming than anything. Assuming of course that you pay attention to how it comes out.

Read the manual on the process and if you feel confident that you can take your time & do it, go for it. Reserve an entire day and just take your time with it.

By the way, you'll save yourself a ton of money doing this job yourself!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.