Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 mercedes S430, 2010 mercedes E550 4matic
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My seats do not heat up very well at all. Just wondering if there's a module for these seats because i can't understand why both seats at the same time have the same issue. You can barely feel the heat and my daughter says the same thing for the passenger seat. This gives me reason to believe that it must be something else other then the seat itself maybe a module, a fuse....etc. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2013 E350 sedan, 2013 E350 cab, 1993 400E sold,1999 ML320
2,428 Posts
Well I had my seat apart to repair the "rip"/"tear" in the fake seam and it seams that after enough uses the seats may just wear out. They are not very robust and set in foam kind of, probably as not to move.

·
Registered
2016 E400 4-Matic
2 Posts
My seats do not heat up very well at all. Just wondering if there's a module for these seats because i can't understand why both seats at the same time have the same issue. You can barely feel the heat and my daughter says the same thing for the passenger seat. This gives me reason to believe that it must be something else other then the seat itself maybe a module, a fuse....etc. Any suggestions?
Had a similar issue with my '08 550. Turned out to be a weak battery (original). Battery replacement took care of the problem.

·
Registered
2001 mercedes S430, 2010 mercedes E550 4matic
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a similar issue with my '08 550. Turned out to be a weak battery (original). Battery replacement took care of the problem.
My battery is fairly new and i also changed out my auxiliary battery as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts