Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Heated REAR seats?

2371 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  markku
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering, does the 300SE have heated rear seats? My Dad bought the car, and we know that it has heated front seats, but we didn't check the back. Was this offered as an option (or standard)?

Thanks!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
86 560SEL
1,334 Posts
I believe it's an option at the time. Only the 560SEL has the heated and power rear seats...

I believe it's an option at the time. Only the 560SEL has the heated and power rear seats. Not sure about the 500 series though.

· Registered
S320L
69 Posts
If you have switches in rear doors for heating, in addition of windows, then you have he...

If you have switches in rear doors for heating, in addition of windows, then you have heated rear seats.

· Registered
93 300SE, 07 BMW 328i Coupe, 01 GSX-R1000
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: If you have switches in rear doors for heating, in addition of windows, then you have he

If you have switches in rear doors for heating, in addition of windows, then you have heated rear seats.
Does this mean that I don't have rear heated seats?[:(]

Attachments

· Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,885 Posts
heated seats

I was an option, the 500s, had it the 600s had it, the same goes for the electric rear seat "back", charcoal air filter, ASR I think, Hydraulic suspension, electric headrests,glass moon roof, the wood work, it was not as long,and probably some things i cant think of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.