Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just wanting to wish everyone a happy new year, and wanted to tell all of you my new project. Since I can't afford (at the moment) a 2000-2001 W220 S-Class, I am converting my V6 2001 Honda Accord 4 door into one. I know it sounds silly to all of you, but it will take about 2 and a half months to complete. I am going to do: Custom W220 Front end (Xenon Headlights) with custom put Brabus W220 Front Kit, Custom W220 Back end (Those cool dark red taillights that I showed everyone.) Upper Rear Spoiler, Custom Rear Brabus Body Kit, Custom Mercedes ground effect side skirts, Custom Fender Flairs for the Side of the Car, painting the Car W220 Brilliant Mercedes Silver, Cusom interior Brabus Floor Mats, Custom Brabus Shift Knob, Custom burlwood interior to match Steering Wheel, leather, and shift knobs, custom Brabus Side Sill plates, and the list goes on and on. And I am only going to have to spend half on what I would have to spend to get a Brand New Mercedes Benz :). I will show everyone pics right after it is done, but you will also see me in shows, magazines, etc. I already purchased all the materials (Body Kit, Lights, etc.) Now it is the labor that is going to be the mother... But by summer it should be done. Send me your comments :). Bye bye to all my fellow W220 Lovers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts