Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents just bought a 99 E320 and would like to know what their options for a headunit with a CD player. I went to Crutchfield but they don't have a fit guide for the car. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TIA

·
Registered
2000 E320
173 Posts
Just about any modern head unit will fit. The space behind the head unit is pretty deep an...

Just about any modern head unit will fit. The space behind the head unit is pretty deep and will accomodate just about any head unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea where I can find a walkthrough for installing a headunit?...

Any idea where I can find a walkthrough for installing a headunit?

·
Registered
2000 E320
173 Posts
Don't know. The head unit should slide in and out pretty easily. You'll need the release t...

Don't know. The head unit should slide in and out pretty easily. You'll need the release tools from MB. As far as what wires do what, ask Ryobi on the Audio discussion on MBWorld.org.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Don't know. The head unit should slide in and out pretty easily. You'll need the release t

ask Ryobi on the Audio discussion on MBWorld.org.
There isn't a member at MBWorld.org names Ryobi...

·
Registered
S420
49 Posts
I can supply you with a nice original Mercedes in dash cd player that would be perfect f...

I can supply you with a nice original Mercedes in dash cd player that would be perfect for this car. Send me an e-mail direct at [email protected]
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts