Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i'm looking for parts for a w114 1974 280C (coupe). The car had a accident, and the front was it.

Originally, the car had the US spec beams, but i'd like to change them to the Euro model headlights.

Can someone provide me with a source for the same, and also let me know if there are any electrical / mounting modifications required.

Thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not just headlights anymore

i'm attaching some pix so you can get a better idea of the state of the car, and the level of restoration required. the car has been in the workshop for about 6 months now, since the accident.

there is a crated new engine in stock, but require;

1. a new dashboard
2. complete ext chrome trim
3. front euro or american headlights
4. new rear shelf
5. new front grill
so on and on.....

lets have your feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
help help

mercmad...thanks for your input...but that website is all in german...with no link to an english version. couldn't get anything out of it.

but can someone give me a link to a good source / supplier of w114 parts???

thanks again.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yes it's in german ,but if you type the address into Google ,then when the name comes up,click on "translate this page" it will trans late in to your language.
Mercedes still make parts for your car,parts of course are available from any dealer world wide,but if the price or the willingness of the dealer to supply is a problem,go to this company,recognised as the world leader,Again there is a translation program.http://www.niemoeller.de/englisch/katalog_f.htm[:)]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Can anyone help me with an address with parts (repair panel like outer sill, floor etc) for a 280c w114 coupe, 1971?
Thanks and regards
(I'm from Romania)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts