Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1988 190 E
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where online or in WA state i can get parts for my 1988 190E 2.3. i would not mind online store. i am in the WA state area fort lewis area. Any advice guidance would be appreciated. The car still runs strong, and good. All she needs is some more upgrade or i should say face lift and i get very good gas mileage. Since i have spent some good amount of money in it, i might as well keep her and do some fair and moderate upgrades. let me know what you think and i am all ears.

·
Registered
2000 :W220 - 1986 W201: 16v Nam,16v Euro- 2002:SL500 Silver Arrow.2002:Avalanche-
2,263 Posts
where online or in WA state i can get parts for my 1988 190E 2.3. i would not mind online store. i am in the WA state area fort lewis area. Any advice guidance would be appreciated. The car still runs strong, and good. All she needs is some more upgrade or i should say face lift and i get very good gas mileage. Since i have spent some good amount of money in it, i might as well keep her and do some fair and moderate upgrades. let me know what you think and i am all ears.
Try :
AutohausAZ.com for mechanical,electrical parts , regards to Headlite & rear wing try Ebay : Depot ( Euro) for headlites and with some luck you may find a good 16v's wing or Zender etc...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1993 190E 2.6 AMG "Alma", 1990 190e 2.6 Black, 2001 230SLK Magma Red
944 Posts
I would also recommend:

Mercedes Benz Owners Best Source for D.I.Y Repairs, Diagnostics, and Quick Fix / Kit Solutions | MercedesSource.com

Kent is in Bellingham Washington and and you can not pickup parts there & still just mail order. But many things on his site are around the AZ Autohaus prices and many great tools and do it yourself info etc.

Some parts I do get through the MB dealer depending on what it is.

Some are good to get through Pick N' Pull and there are 3 up there in Seattle area too. And there are a few w201 right now. This weekend is 50% off ONLY Friday through Monday and this happens 2 time per year!

Pick-n-Pull Home

For headlights and tuning things Ebay is the best.

·
Registered
1988 190 E
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the input guys :)
i will upload before the pics of the car since she is my daily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts