Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to install the illuminated star and want to attach to the wiring for the right lamp. Does anyone have the wiring color codes? I see the following wires: RED, Brown (2), RED/WHITE, BLACK/GREEN, YELLOW, YELLOW/WHITE. I need to figure out which is the running light/parking light. Any help is appreciated!

-J

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
24,500 Posts
Damn dude I feel like the late guy but this is exactly what I'm looking for but for 2010 c300 4matic. Hopefully someone still follow this😊
You should post in the W204 forum and ask for that.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
24,500 Posts
No worries. Sometimes it happens if you are looking at the "Recommended Reading" section below the posts.

·
Registered
2015 E220 amg night edition
5 Posts
I am looking to install the illuminated star and want to attach to the wiring for the right lamp. Does anyone have the wiring color codes? I see the following wires: RED, Brown (2), RED/WHITE, BLACK/GREEN, YELLOW, YELLOW/WHITE. I need to figure out which is the running light/parking light. Any help is appreciated!

-J

-J

-J
did you manage to find out which colour was the wire for daytime Running lights?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts