Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 E-350
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader, first time poster. This is a great forum! Thanks to Benza for helping with my Nav retro in my 98 ML320.

Anyway, I know that this topic has been discussed many times, and I have search for the answer but just can't find the solution. I am upgrading the headlings on my 98 ML and I need the information on how to change the pins on the connector, or re-wire it.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

DickieV

·
Registered
1999 ML 320
346 Posts
i got mine from

www. auto class.net

i think they are a sponsor? not sure. anyhow...i only got the halogen w/ projectors...plan to get an aftermarket HID setup later...but they sell both. also...when they came..they were plug and play...tell them exactly what model you have...and tell them you want pigtails to take care of the conversion if needed....but in my case...i asked for them...they told me it would come modified to fit exactly...

i asked repeatedly if id need pigtails? gaston? said that if i really wanted pig tails..he could make it happen...but w/out em would be better [i.e. internal modding]

i got em...i put em on....i smiled [:D]

hope it helps.

·
Registered
2006 E-350
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I checked out the site, but it is under construction. I have the lights, just need some guidence on how to do the wiring. Should I just rework the pins, and how. Hard wire it. Look for an adaptor. Thanks for the info.

DV

1 - 3 of 3 Posts