Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 230 yellow
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waxing my car the other day and when I looked into the headlight module I saw what looked like another location for a headlight bulb. Is there the ability to install additional lighting (bulb) in this module/headlamp assembly? It sure would be nice to have brighter high beams in my '99 SLK [:)] Anyone out there have any insight to this? [:D]

·
Registered
99 SLK230 Sport
818 Posts
i think those are for city lights (not sure whats the right word).. required in europe..

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
493 Posts
I'm glad someone brought up this topic.

Has anyone ever put a bulb in that socket? It looks like it just takes a 5 watt press-in bulb.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
slkpwr - 2/22/2005 5:07 PM

how about strobe lights [8D] ???
Can you say RICER??? haha almost as bad as having underglow that ricers flip on when they park their cars at the local walmart, but can't even use when driving.

·
Registered
99 SLK230 Sport
818 Posts
it is rice.. but imagine you have 2 whites, one red and one blue with lighting pattern similar to police cars... i'd love to use that on those drunk drivers i see at night... and those ricers who loves to use their high beam. [:D] this is actually better than the "fake cop badge" idea... you'll only get a fixing ticket... or you can register your car as emergency volunteer vehicle.. and not get a fixing ticket at all when you get caught ... but i'm not putting it in my car anyway.. just an idea [:)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts