Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99CLK320
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for a drivers side headlight lense only and am not having any luck. Searced the forums Autopart wharehouse and ebay too. I may be SOL and have to buy the whole assembly in which case do any of you who have replaced your OEMs with projectors or whatever want to sell me your old one? Any suggestions please and TIA.

·
Registered
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Coupe
791 Posts
I've been looking for a drivers side headlight lense only and am not having any luck. Searced the forums Autopart wharehouse and ebay too. I may be SOL and have to buy the whole assembly in which case do any of you who have replaced your OEMs with projectors or whatever want to sell me your old one? Any suggestions please and TIA.
Sorry buddy, I can't help out.

Thought I'd reply to your plea though.

Hope you get things sorted.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430 Cab
565 Posts
I don't know of anyone that only sells the lense. It can be removed, replaced and resealed. I did this a couple of months ago. I bought two used xenon headlight assemblies on ebay that had broken tabs but the lenses were very clear (about $300.00 to $400.00 for both). Since the tabs were broken I got a good deal. I took that lenses of of those and replaced my cloudy lenses on my original assembly. I sealed them well before installing. Know I also have extra xenon bulbs and ballasters for the future from that ebay purchase. Can save you big $$ as an original xenon assembly goes for $1,050.00 each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts