Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I am new to this forum. I have a 2000 E240 Estate Wagon. The headlight covers have become foggy from being out in the Australian weather. Is there any way to polish these clear again or is it a case of having to buy new ones?

·
Registered
1962 W111 220SE Coupe
2,289 Posts
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I am new to this forum. I have a 2000 E240 Estate Wagon. The headlight covers have become foggy from being out in the Australian weather. Is there any way to polish these clear again or is it a case of having to buy new ones?
Hi Earl. Welcome to BW and please consider completing your user profile (located under the "User CP" tab at top) and add your location and your vehicle info. This will help us help you as many variables exist between model years and geographic location.

You may want to repost in the section dedicated specifically to your car, I believe that would be the W210 section, your chassis designation. You can find that forum here: W210 E-Class - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Good luck and visit us often!

·
Registered
'07 GL320CDI
5,110 Posts
New covers are listed in EPC for pre-facelift W210, but not for facelift W210, as yours is.

Not so sure most products recommended here will be available in your country, but your Mercedes dealer can probably advise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts