Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
2000 grit sandpaper and plastic polish. Or get some new lights. If you get new ones, buy y...

2000 grit sandpaper and plastic polish. Or get some new lights. If you get new ones, buy yourself a set of the 3M headlight protection film. It blocks UV to keep them from yellowing and prevents rock pitts. Best 50 bucks you'll ever spend.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I took the opportunity when my lights started to fade a bit to get a set of OEM Xenon asse...

I took the opportunity when my lights started to fade a bit to get a set of OEM Xenon assemblies. They look much better. I know several people that have gone the polishing route, however and although the results aren't as good as new lights (obviously) it's much less expensive and yields pretty good results.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I got mine for $750 brand new/shipped from Steve (MBenzNL). They're also the Euro version ...

I got mine for $750 brand new/shipped from Steve (MBenzNL). They're also the Euro version (better light pattern). He can get you a whole lot of other parts at much better prices than the dealer - some that aren't even available here. Shoot him an email at [email protected] if you're interested...

·
Registered
2001 CLK55 AMG
40 Posts
Lamp assemblies for sale

I have a set of W208 headlamps (left and Right) in perfect shape, not sure if they were ever on a car or not, for sale. They are Halogens, not xenons. If anyone is interested you can email me direct at [email protected]

·
Registered
CLK 230k Cabrio
15 Posts
Where?

Anyone know where to get some 3M headlamp protect - searched the internet but founfd jack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts