Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1994 S500
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im getting ready to head to the Airport to catch my flight to Portland and i will talk to you guys when i get back-peace

ps i will take pics of oregon w140's:D :D :D

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
Oregon!? Hell, you'll be lucky to find a 140 there. That's one of those 'green' states almost as bad as Washington (where Californication Rules!) where everyone drives something that slightly 'resembles' a real car but runs on weird fuels like ant shit and lama piss and the sort, and goes a whopping 40 mph but gets 40 mpg, but what the emotional green morons fail to research is that the cost of manufacturing that damn abortion of an engine costs the friggin enviroment more than producing a 'real' automobile.

And then there's the issue of does the exhaust of our beloved 'real' autos cause ANY measureable damage to the planet at all!? Of COURSE not! Regardless of what the psuedo - scientists (and their little ambitous politically self-centered, trying to jump start his FAILED political career, cocksucker al gore) are spewing, the REAL heavy weights are agreeing that what man does or does not do cannot any more affect the planet, much less the climate, than a chironomidae midge in it's nympal stage can affect the subaquatic realm of the effemerella subvaria! Should you find a 'real' car we'll all be very surprised, but will wait with baited breath. If I lived there I'd put a bumper sticker on ol' Sebastian which reads....FUEL SLUT...and let the damn liberals eat his elegant fumes with my premium grade seegarrr smoke.....small minded fuckers all.

·
Registered
read signature
82 Posts
theres lots of mercedes in oregon we also have a ferrari dealership and if we go to willsonville gp imports and washington does too. and i think you shouldn't be flagging your ignorance so publically.

·
Registered
1994 S500
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im just visting my wifes parents

richri929 said:
theres lots of mercedes in oregon we also have a ferrari dealership and if we go to willsonville.
. True.I have seen a lot of mb's.I'm using my new blackberry they don't have internet @ there home.later guys

·
Registered
1999 S500 GRAND EDITION (32,800 Miles)
269 Posts
My heavens that a powerful cigar!!!!!

aristotled said:
Oregon!? Hell, you'll be lucky to find a 140 there. That's one of those 'green' states almost as bad as Washington (where Californication Rules!) where everyone drives something that slightly 'resembles' a real car but runs on weird fuels like ant shit and lama piss and the sort, and goes a whopping 40 mph but gets 40 mpg, but what the emotional green morons fail to research is that the cost of manufacturing that damn abortion of an engine costs the friggin enviroment more than producing a 'real' automobile.

And then there's the issue of does the exhaust of our beloved 'real' autos cause ANY measureable damage to the planet at all!? Of COURSE not! Regardless of what the psuedo - scientists (and their little ambitous politically self-centered, trying to jump start his FAILED political career, cocksucker al gore) are spewing, the REAL heavy weights are agreeing that what man does or does not do cannot any more affect the planet, much less the climate, than a chironomidae midge in it's nympal stage can affect the subaquatic realm of the effemerella subvaria! Should you find a 'real' car we'll all be very surprised, but will wait with baited breath. If I lived there I'd put a bumper sticker on ol' Sebastian which reads....FUEL SLUT...and let the damn liberals eat his elegant fumes with my premium grade seegarrr smoke.....small minded fuckers all.

For you who visited Washington around New Years, and saw 140s and heard from this Grand Edition, I can only conclude that your diatribe is generated principally by the "elegant fumes of your premium grade seegarrr." With an outpouring like that, your "seegarrr" must have more green vegetable matter than tobacco in it. It will be even better in a bong.:D :D

Telechronos

1999 S500 Grand edition (All Washington Plates)
1984 380 SL
1987 BMW L7
1969 S.J. Grand Prix Factory Stick 390 H.O., Blueprinted and Balanced
1955 MG TF1500

·
Registered
1995 Silver S-320
681 Posts
hmm...Enviromentalists and Non-Eviromentalists should read a book called "The Bottomless Well". Puts a lot of issues in a very different perspective then the usual media would like to.

·
Registered
W639 Vito 110 CDI; Ponton 220S; VW Phaeton V10 tdi; 1995 S500 ex diplomatic car (gone)
574 Posts
aristotled...

Fancy a "rant off"? I'm up for it if you are. Who shall be the judge?

·
Registered
89 964c4, 69 xke, 74.5 jensen, 02 bmw 325i, 93 600sel, 99 f-350
130 Posts
Have a safe flight... Checkout my new purchase @blizzard motors on East Burnside St...

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
gart, i was in a prime mood when my rant just seemed to well, envelope me. i actually enjoy or and wa and didn't mean to say they were backwards or lacking the social graces or the 140's...but when i visit there i just have to ignore the politics which prevail and attempt to enjoy the drive.

at any rate, class is out and no matter where you are, enjoy the 140's for what they are, refined, gorgeous, and sublime...i still like 'fuel slut' ... hehe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts