Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 clk500
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some amazing results from people here restoring their headlight lens. so i bought a 3m head light restore kit from Napa, currently on sale for $16.99. its not that hard to do. here are the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
mbnz230,

For some reason your car looks so good. Where did purchase the white side bumper reflector ? How much ?
It's actually clear, I have them on my brilliant silver 210 as well, they look pretty good. ebay is the only real source I know for them, which is where I got mine. If you order them get an extra set of chrome bulbs for me, I just have the ambers in there now and you can see them if you look for them. ;)

mbnz, you did a nice job, they look good. Pop in some of those slick daniel stern bulbs and you'll be stunned at the difference. ;)

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Registered
2004 clk500
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanksss all, and yup i got those bumper lights from ebay. i still have the amber lights in there though. i have to say the chrome ones will look better like greg said. i have some super white bulbs in the headlights, it looks so much better with the lights on now, the lights just shines right through the lens.

just a side note dont try to take on this project with a single battery powered cordless drill, mine die in the middle and had to recharge a couple of times, corded ones are the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts