Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 ml-320 stock,oem bug deflector, nerf bars, leather gray upholstery, delivery date 25 nov 97
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I haven't been in here for a while and wanted to stick my head in the door and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and to be safe driving over the hills and through the woods on the way to grandmas house :thumbsup:

carolina new be

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,512 Posts
Thanks, same to you. This year I'm staying home and others are coming to me. I like it, especially since I like to cook and don't care at all for turkey. I'm having fish (snapper) and ox tails, Jamaican style with some hot drinks. Fried turkey is coming UPS, all the way from New Orleans, thanks to my very very lovely and loving mother-in-law. To you all, I really hope you have at least a couple of things to be thankful for.

·
Registered
99 White ML320, 13 Audi S5,84 300ZX Turbo, 03 Audi A4, 03 Audi TT, 65 Ford Galaxie Conv
474 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well. :thumbsup: Mine sounds like it is going to be a lot like Darkmann's. Friends coming to our house and me doing the cooking. We are sticking to turkey although snapper and ox tails Jamaican style sounds good. Maybe Friday....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts