Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1991 300TE
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just as I thought I had caught up on all the little stuff that needed doing - my hazard warning switch has stopped working.

Everything else electrical works fine. I just replaced all the fuses with new ones - about a month ago.

I did replace the Ignition Barrel and was wondering if this plays any part in the Hazard Switch - function ??

Figured I would ask if anyone has had this issue or can recommend where I go looking before pulling the dash panel apart to replace the switch. It functions fine (ie - clicks on and off no problem) - it just doesn't do anything.

Is there a relay or such I should hunt down first ??

Thanks - Chris..

·
Registered
Way too many
692 Posts
So just as I thought I had caught up on all the little stuff that needed doing - my hazard warning switch has stopped working.

Everything else electrical works fine. I just replaced all the fuses with new ones - about a month ago.

I did replace the Ignition Barrel and was wondering if this plays any part in the Hazard Switch - function ??

Figured I would ask if anyone has had this issue or can recommend where I go looking before pulling the dash panel apart to replace the switch. It functions fine (ie - clicks on and off no problem) - it just doesn't do anything.

Is there a relay or such I should hunt down first ??

Thanks - Chris..
Hello Chris:
I can't help you track down the problem but if you need a switch that works perfectly I have an extra one.
PM me if interested.
Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
89 300E; 00 E320
2,515 Posts
-Hazard 127

N10 Combination relay (turn/hazard signal, heated rear window, wiper motor) Rear of fuse box, position H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts