Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
W201, W212, W221, & W222 Moderator
8,420 Posts
Hmm, last seen 34 minutes ago managing account details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: HMM, LAST SEEN 34 MINUTES AGO MANAGING ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Reason for edit: CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,121 Posts
Hmm, last seen 34 minutes ago managing account details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: HMM, LAST SEEN 34 MINUTES AGO MANAGING ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Reason for edit: CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Oh, shoot doggies. It seems the custom user title has lower case. Methinks a fix is in order.

·
Complain in CAPS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well, darn it guys. You got me. Sorry for the show.

I'm new in VS, literally my 2nd week here. I heard people aren't happy with the changes, so I figured to directly talk to the community and collect some feedback directly from you guys. My work won't have any direct impact anytime soon (still new here), but I was hoping to be able to improve things here or there in the long run.

If anyone has any complains about navigation, home page, or any other specific things, feel free to reply here to just message me. Or if somebody simply just want to complain and call me out, feel free to do so too.

Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.

Also thanks for the custom title xD

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,839 Posts
^^

What a putrid bunch of assholes.

You want feedback?

Go to any of the tech forums and just read the damn threads. You didn't even need to troll any one, or even post for that matter, just fucking actually read something for a fucking change.

·
66,891 Posts

I'm new in VS, literally my 2nd week here. I heard people aren't happy with the changes, so I figured to directly talk to the community and collect some feedback directly from you guys. My work won't have any direct impact anytime soon (still new here), but I was hoping to be able to improve things here or there in the long run.

If anyone has any complains about navigation, home page, or any other specific things, feel free to reply here to just message me. Or if somebody simply just want to complain and call me out, feel free to do so too.

How come I miss all the good parties in here when I am busy chasing people in my basement. I still have one slot open, you want in?

·
Complain in CAPS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
^^

What a putrid bunch of assholes.

You want feedback?

Go to any of the tech forums and just read the damn threads. You didn't even need to troll any one, or even post for that matter, just fucking actually read something for a fucking change.
You're absolutely right man, I'll do some searching and reading.

·
Registered
61,946 Posts

You must be an idiot, there's already a number of threads in the community forum to help members.

Sadly, you're just another representation of the crowd that is supposed to fix what you broke.

Who the fuck hired you?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts