Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My biological mother was always about her self, thats why my late AUNT who I considered to be my real mom, well anyways My BIOLOGICAL mother said to me years ago "you know I was at WoodStock me and my friend took a VW Beatle to the concert, so me with an suspicious mind said" said where was woodstock at and she said Georgia and I said quit lying you sack of SHIT, because I knew better, Why can't parents tell the truth/

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Oh sure why yes..... Told me there was a Santa Claus, There was a Easter Bunny, That theres a Tooth Fairy, There were Boggie men that would get cha if you missbehaved and ............:crybaby2:

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
My biological mother was always about her self, thats why my late AUNT who I considered to be my real mom, well anyways My BIOLOGICAL mother said to me years ago "you know I was at WoodStock me and my friend took a VW Beatle to the concert, so me with an suspicious mind said" said where was woodstock at and she said Georgia and I said quit lying you sack of SHIT, because I knew better, Why can't parents tell the truth/
I'm sure this was for your own good.

BTW, maybe it was lilith fair?

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey yosey I have a theory about your recent road trip, And I'm going to post it Friday night.
and by the way was you able to make that call.

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
yea she did!
she said I was intelligent and good looking:crybaby2:
furthermore.. I was a great singer and could carry a tune:surrender:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts