Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Understand it will be available in US market from August production. Color sample looks like metallic dark silver grey or what used to be called gun metal grey.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have seen it for the SL500 but I do not believe it is available for the SL55. That color was not a option for me to pick when I customized mine.<br> <br> It is an interesting color -very sleek looking - it is not as faded looking as Tecite yet not as bright as brilliant silver. <br> <br> If you to go Mercedes Web site, you should see it there when 'build your own car'.<br> <br> http://www.mbusa.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steven, I had configured my SL55 in Pewter. I saw the color in the SL brochure and loved it.<br> <br> My configuration:<br> Pewter Exterior <br> Monotone Charcoal leather with Burlwood (the aluminum scratches to easily)<br> Panorama roof<br> Bi-Xenon, Keyless-Go, Tire pressure monitor (since there is no spare tire anymore)<br> Multispoke Wheels

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steven, I had configured my SL55 in Pewter. I saw the color in the SL brochure and loved it.<br> <br> My configuration:<br> Pewter Exterior <br> Monotone Charcoal leather with Burlwood (the aluminum scratches to easily)<br> Panorama roof<br> Bi-Xenon, Keyless-Go, Tire pressure monitor (since there is no spare tire anymore)<br> Multispoke Wheels

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts