Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered a performance chip from Power Chip Australia. But before installing it ,I would like to hear any feed backs on people who had installed or experienced them,Good & BAD eg. like will it create problems later on etc...Thanks people in advance!<p>G023150.ppp.dion.ne.jp

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please let us know the procedure of the instullation once you get it, and the difference that you will notice. I am very interested in getting one from Power Chip Australia too.<br> Thanks. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long did it take you to get it (shipping from Australia)? And what chip did you get (bronze, silver, or gold)? Thanks for the info.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Has anyone installed any Performance Chips for C320?

After registering your car information to them. And later received a recomendation by e-mail for the Gold chip.Ordered it early this month (5th Oct) and got it on the 17th.Due to programming or whatever to the chip and shipping it to Tokyo,Japan. Everything was smooth throughout the transaction to the shipping.<p>B133088.ppp.dion.ne.jp

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Has anyone installed any Performance Chips for C320?

I see. Well, that's why I posted this question to hear from people who have already installed or heard anything about Performance Chipping.Anyway,thanks for the info Pily.<p>A119174.ppp.dion.ne.jp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts