Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you think? Did you drive it? Which one? Are the dealers getting some MBUSA owned cars that they have to keep around for demo?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I test drove a C320 non-sport edition which is what I ordered. Great car. Mine is due to arrive next week. Ordered Black with Java interior<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer has 2 320's on the lot - one with the Sport package and lots of options, and one relatively base 320. I couldn't believe the C320 Sport was $42,900! The "base" model C320 was about $36k...<p>The dash had a textured silver/aluminum panel that reminded me of a cheese grater... The new drink holder in the center console is even more "over-engineered" than the old one.<p>The B-pillar is still too far forward - I had to climb around it, it seems, to get out, just like the previous C. That pretty much killed it for me. My wife has started calling the C-Class the "Mercedes K-Car"<p>If many dealers are getting 320s, and MB is advertising the C as starting around $29,950, there's going to be alot of disappointed shoppers when they discover the average C on the lot is $36k.<p>In its favor, the new C-class looks great. The similarity to the S-Class is striking. There was a 2001 E-Class sitting next to the C, and the E just looked _OLD_. I can't wait until they revamp the E.<p>Just my $.02.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just drove one here in Canada. Am ordering one Monday and trading in my 328. This in spite of:<br>- sluggish torque at low revs<br>- uncomfortable seats<br>- headrests that push your head forward<br>- small side windows<p>My 0.02<br>Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts